VRB has designed its own series of Sliding Door profiles which provides style, strength, durability & value for money to Indian consumer. Profiles are extruded in compliance with AA 6063 standards by a leading extrusion company. Furthermore we do not supply our profiles to any dealers or manufacturers.
Our sliding windows & doors have been designed to respond to new demands for aesthetics and security & allowing natural light to flood into any room, they offer the perfect vantage point for a great view of your garden or patio. Its elegant lines mask a reassuring strength of construction and security.
We offer a wide range of sliding doors options in aluminium capable of accommodating both Single & Double glazed glass units. Designed to link your home with a vista or garden, our windows & doors are the perfect way to give your house a feeling of space.
The sliding windows & doors, which are available from 2 to 8 pane options, offers an effortless smooth operation.
- Durable, Easy clean, Low maintenance aluminium profiles makes our sliding doors ideal choice for flat, bungalows and commercial properties
- Ideal for the locations like Patios, Walkways or an area where you have space restrictions and wouldn’t want your door to protrude out of its line
- Option of having a sliding mosquito vent is also available
- Available in wide range of colours (namely Anodized, Wood finish, any RAL colours)
- Silicone sealed, pneumatically crimped mitred corner joints which allows no water leaks or day light penetration
- Each corner of a frame and sliding vent crimped with heavy duty aluminium Corner cleats which holds the corners intact against any pressure
- Twin tandem stainless steel rollers sliding on a stainless steel track to ensure rust proof, easy and smooth operation
- Aluminium vent-interlock adaptors sealed with bubble gasket to enable noise free interlocking of vents
- Anti-dust plugs at each interlocking of vents
- Anti-lift blocks preventing removal of vents by burglars
- Outstanding foul weather performance with weather rated wool pile fitted all round the opener and the frame
- All windows to have effective drainage mechanism to drain out water accumulated (if any) due to condensation within frames. Drain holes covered with effective plastic drain caps
- Recessed handle with single point locking
- Lever handled 4 point locking mechanism available as per client’s requirement
- Glazing options available ranging from 6mm to 28mm based upon project requirements
- Sizes recommended:
– 2 panel doors: Max 3000mm (W) x Max 2400 (H)
– 3 panel doors: Max 3700mm (W) x Max 2400 (H)
– 4 panel doors: Max 4900mm (W) x Max 2400 (H)